Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Keeping Busy!

     I started my day with ASL classes at Hilton and painted a board with chalk board paint. I got black paint all over myself and where I was painting. Clean up was rough. It was quite the process. I learned something from it though. I didn't prepare for the job. I just started painting. If i would have planned it out better, i could have avoided such a rough cleanup. This is a lot like life. If we are prepared, things are a lot easier then if we wait and then try to catch up later. This can be applied to the gospel, to finance, to disaster prevention, to relationships, etc... Anywho, Guess what friends!!?? I got to witness a baptism while I was here. The baptismal font is outside in the middle of the church building. It was a baptism for a little eight year old girl. It was a great experience. 

   This past week was filled with a great amount of success, much more then what is listed here. Taylor and I worked together to break up sticks that will soon decorate the gardens. I got to go get the supplies i needed to be able to get going on the beautification projects at Hilton. We planned out what we are gonna do and cleaned the walls to get them ready to paint. I also have been in continuous contact with the Principal at Gospel High School. Best Buddies is supposed to be taking place the Friday before i leave for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment